Saturday, March 23, 2013

Neon and Crochet

 Shorts- Local Boutique, Neon Tank- TJ Maxx, Sheer Gray Top- Forever 21, Platforms- TJ Maxx, Rings- Forever 21 and random places









Hello Loves!
Happy Saturday! Today I felt very alive and healthy so I decided to wear neon and lime green today! I feel like the mixture of these colors with a muted gray is perfect because it dulls it down. Today I went Garage Sale hunting in the morning and then went to class. I did a somewhat smokey eye and my hair was curly from yesterday still so I threw it into a high pony and for the first time I have successfully wrapped hair to cover my ponytail without it falling apart in five seconds. I hope you all have a great weekend! This is the start of my Spring Break and as you can tell from this outfit I am so Excited for Spring! Until the next post
xoxo
Natasha


No comments:

Post a Comment