Monday, March 25, 2013

Squash Spaghetti

Hello Loves! Today I felt like a chef, I usually never cook or get near the kitchen. I usually eat some fast food which is really bad. I am now starting to really really watch what I eat I have gained a pretty significant amount of weight in the last few months and enough is enough! I am now serious about my diet and loosing weight. I might do a Youtube video or a blog post about it later. So today my mom was going to make pasta for everyone and I thought what a better time to start eating healthy than the present so I am going to share this delicious Squash Spaghetti with Carrot Sauce.

Spaghetti:
(serving 1)
1 squash
cut the squash in half and scrape out the inside with a fork
put squash on a pan at medium heat 
drizzle olive oil
1tsp butter
add salt, pepper, and garlic powder
mix until cooked all the way

Carrot Sauce: 
Ingredients:
4 carrots
4 celery sticks
2 onions 
8 garlic cloves
2 cans of chopped tomatoes
Directions:
Shred carrots, chop up celery, onions, and garlic. Sauté onions and garlic with olive oil in a pot at medium heat, the add carrots, celery and tomatoes. Add salt and pepper and leaves it for about 20 minutes (mix it every few minutes) Once finished throw in a blender until left without huge tomato chucks
Dollop sauce on Squash and there you have it a delicious and HEALTHY meal!
Until next time
xoxo
Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment