Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!

 What Im Wearing:
Shirt- Love Culture(Garage Sale), Undershirt- Last Chance, Coral Skinnies- TJ Maxx, Heels- Gianni Bini (Dillards), Michael Kors Watch, Bracelet was gifted to me, Earrings- Forever 21 
                                     Happy Easter Everyone!
Today was an interesting day, not the typical Easter Sunday. No one even lifted a finger to try and wake me but expected me to be ready by 12:30 (I am a little bit of a sleeper). Rushing and rushing to get to service by 12:45 we ran up to the doors to hear the news that our church was "filled to capacity". Yes, we should have gone to church a little more frequently this year and maybe we would of heard that the service was changed to 12:30 (yes my church becomes full to capacity in fifteen minutes). So this was my first Easter not going to church, which I do feel guilty about. We then "wiped our tears" and headed to lunch at one of my favorite places Bahama Breeze where I enjoyed a delicious Jerk Chicken Pasta, Homemade Lemonade and Banana Supreme (Banana Bread, a scoop of ice cream, Bananas and Butterscotch) it was heavenly. I hope you all have an amazing Easter and are all spending times with your family and appreciating everything around you.
Until next time
xoxo Natasha




No comments:

Post a Comment