Saturday, April 20, 2013

Saturday Mornings

 Jean Jacket- DIY, White Shirt- ROSS, Black Circle Skirt- Cotton On, Steve Madden Purse, Holographic Heels- Pay less 

Hello everyone, Today is my Grandmothers birthday and she's seventy five. It is crazy to think that my grandmother is that old and doesn't look a day over sixty. My Saturday mornings are relatively busy, I have class plus planning the BBQ that we were throwing for my Grandmother. This week has been hectic but not nearly as hectic for the week to come. This weekend is all about preparing me for the week ahead. This week I have also started working out and am really excited that summer is almost here and I can focus on working and a lot of things I have to do for my career. Well anyways I hope you all have a great day,
xoxo Natasha



No comments:

Post a Comment