Monday, April 29, 2013

Where Dreams Come True



Hey dolls, this weekend took me away from real life for a second and just reminded me that I am still some what of a kid. Disney World is my favorite place on Earth (besides airports). It amazes me how a theme park with actors dressed up as characters, hour long rides and overpriced food can bring someone so much joy. I am not sure if its all the money involved to make it look like a child's dream or knowing that thanks to Walt Disney my childhood has been so much better that makes this place amazing. I went with my family and my boyfriend and I had a blast, I didn't bring my camera because we only had one day to make the most of it and sadly an iPhone is just so much easier. I fully recommend Disney Work as a very nice and safe way to relieve stress ha ha. I can honestly say this was a much needed trip and now I can step back into reality with a better attitude.
Until next time
xoxo Natasha



No comments:

Post a Comment