Monday, April 29, 2013

Miami Metropolitan International Fashion Week (belated post)

Hello Fashion lovers, this post is very much late but please forgive me for I was on vacation. This Past Thursday night (April 25th) I was presented the opportunity to participate in MMIFW (Miami Metropolitan International Fashion Week) I modeled and only attended on Thursday Night which was the night of Day Wear. There were many designers from all over, from Miami to Nigeria to Singapore this show had a lot to offer. I modeled "Anastasia Sagalovich Haute Couture" and "Pista a Jornada Creations Fashion Spot" and it all took place at SET Night Club. It was a really great show, location and awesome experience that hopefully I can relive next years. I hope all you Fashion lovers enjoy
Until Next Time
xoxo Natasha


Testing out the Runway


Last Photos by: Digital Touch Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment